Adjusted Terms and Conditions Coronacrisis
We understand that with all the experiences of the past period, the need arises to get away from it all again.
Maybe the uncertainty of the situation is keeping you from booking a holiday.
In order to provide some security we have changed our cancellation conditions during this exceptional period. For those of you who have already booked with us you will also find more information below.
Any questions? Feel free to send us a message !
With this adjustment, we hope to reassure you that you are not running any financial risk and that you have the option of rescheduling your stay if travel becomes impossible due to new government restrictions.
Click on the desired topic below for more information:
- Travel to Spain is permitted.
- There are no restrictions for entering Spain
- You can rebook free of charge to a new date up to a maximum of 2 years after the original arrival date
- The existing reservation must be paid for at least 30%.
- In the event that the newly booked period is more expensive than the original booking, we are obliged to pass on the price difference to you (e.g. different season).
- We strongly advise you to always take out a good travel and cancellation insurance, so that all parts of your trip are insured
- If necessary, we will create a cancellation invoice for your insurer after full payment of the invoice amount